Please endorse the MA Indigenous Agenda. You can endorse as an individual with your organization listed for identification purposes, or get your organization to endorse directly.
These are the bills we are supporting in the 2021-2022 MA legislative session:
- An Act prohibiting the use of Native American mascots by public schools in the Commonwealth (SD.417/HD.646)
- An Act Establishing an Indigenous Peoples Day (HD.2422/SD.664)
- An Act Relative to Celebrating and Teaching Native American Culture & History (HD.2421/SD.1529)
- An Act to Protect Native American Heritage (HD.1662/SD.1887)
- An Act Providing for the Creation of a Permanent Commission Relative to the Education of American Indians and Alaska Native Residents of the Commonwealth (HD.1663)