Please endorse the MA Indigenous Agenda. You can endorse as an individual with your organization listed for identification purposes, or get your organization to endorse directly.
These are the bills we are supporting in the 2019-2021 MA legislative session:
- An Act Establishing An Indigenous Peoples Day (House Number: H.3665)
- An Act providing for the creation of a permanent commission relative to the education of American Indian and Alaska Native residents of the Commonwealth (House Number: H.444)
- An Act to Protect Native American Heritage (House Number: H.2948, Senate Number: S.1811)
- An Act prohibiting the use of Native American mascots by public schools in the Commonwealth (House Number: H.443, Senate Number: S.247)
- Resolve Providing for the creation of a Special Commission relative to the Seal and Motto of the Commonwealth (House Number: H.2776, Senate Number: S.1877