Please write to your state representative and state senator now and ask them to support all five bills.
The bills are:
- An Act Establishing An Indigenous Peoples Day (House Number: H.3665)
- An Act providing for the creation of a permanent commission relative to the education of American Indian and Alaska Native residents of the Commonwealth (House Number: H.444)
- An Act to Protect Native American Heritage (House Number: H.2948, Senate Number: S.1811)
- An Act prohibiting the use of Native American mascots by public schools in the Commonwealth (House Number: H.443, Senate Number: S.247)
- Resolve Providing for the creation of a Special Commission relative to the Seal and Motto of the Commonwealth (House Number: H.2776, Senate Number: S.1877)